Last Updated: 30/10/2023
1. Information We Collect
When you use our website, particularly the contact form, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information (such as name, email address, phone number
- Any other information you provide relating to your query or job quote request.
2. How We Use Your Information
The information you provide to us may be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries.
- To provide job quotes or any other information related to our services.
- To communicate with you about updates, news, or other related matters.
3. Sharing and Disclosure
We value your privacy and do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With service providers or partners who assist us in our business operations.
- If required by law or legal process.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Curb Appeal, our users, or others.
4. Data Security
We use various security measures to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to ensure the safety of the data we collect and store. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
5. Your Rights
As per GDPR and other relevant privacy laws, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device when you visit our website. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings.
Essential cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are typically set in response to actions you take, such as filling in forms.
Performance cookies: We may use these tp allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us understand which pages are popular and how visitors move around the site. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Functionality cookies: We may use these cookies to enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation, like remembering your preferences. If you do not allow these cookies, some parts of our website may not work correctly.
Targeting/Advertising cookies: These cookies may be set by advertising partners through our site. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store direct personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
Analytics cookies: We may use these cookies to help us improve our services, understand how people use our website, and offer a better user experience.
How to manage cookies: Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through browser settings. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work as a result. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Other tracking technologies: Apart from cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on our website to collect aggregated data about website usage and response rates.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contacting Us
Thank you for trusting Curb Appeal with your information. We are committed to protecting your rights and your privacy.